We've tried to provide all relevant admissions information on this site, but if you can’t find what you are looking for — especially on our Get Help — you may contact us directly. Please direct questions about financial aid to the Office of Financial Aid at 734-763-6600.

Find and Contact Your Admissions Counselor

If you currently attend a US institution and are interested in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts or the College of Engineering, please contact: oua-transfers@umich.edu

If you currently attend an international institution (outside of the US), please contact:

College of Literature, Science, and the Arts: the territory counselor assigned to your country/city

College of Engineering: oua-transfers@umich.edu

For all other transfer inquiries, please contact the school or college you are interested in.

If you are a homeschooled student, your counselor is:

If you are a homeschooled student interested in the School of Music, Theatre & Dance, your counselor is:

Live Chat

Chat with a member of our support team Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET.


Phone: 734-764-7433
Fax: 734-936-0740

Our Call Center representatives are available for phone calls at 734-764-7433 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ET. 


We highly recommend that all required documents be submitted electronically. You can do so via your application vendor or an online document service such as Parchment, Scrip-Safe, SCOIR, National Student Clearinghouse, and so on. 

University of Michigan
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1220 Student Activities Building
515 East Jefferson Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1316

Go to Maps & Directions