In addition to first-year applicants and transfer students, applications also need to be filled out by non-degree, guest, and dual enrollment students. If you have left the university and would like to come back, you will need to apply for re-admission and if you would like to switch to a different school within U-M, you will need to fill out a Cross Campus Transfer Application to apply to that school.